This role will focus on providing general support and assistance to the UK brand team and across the general division. The role will also focus on brand activities including digital marketing, approvals, asset creation and co-ordination and general marketing administration.
As the Brand Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate materials, artwork & creative files
- Assist with planning, developing concepts, marketing materials and execution of campaigns
- Working closely with the Brand Execs to keep a record of all campaigns
- With the Brand Execs plan the monthly calendar
- Scheduling the brand social media posts and replying to fan questions and queries
- Assist in the preparation of licensee days and trade events
- Manage day to day marketing enquiries
Skills and Experience
- Previous marketing experience within a busy marketing team essential
- Excellent administrative skills and knowledge of computer packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Adobe Photoshop experience ideal but not essential
- Understanding of digital platforms including CMS and social channels preferable but not essential
- Strong project manager, with ability to juggle several priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.