Handle Recruitment are looking for a passionate, articulate and confident Brand Assistant to join a fantastic TV Production company, based in their Central London offices.
This role is based in the family division and is reporting into 2 Brand Marketing Managers with a focus on brand activities including; digital marketing, approvals, asset creation and co-ordination and general marketing administration.
The duties of this role include:
- Co-ordinate materials, artwork & creative files, screeners, giveaways etc. as and when requested by our partners
- Artwork approvals as required
- Oversee the stock cupboard, as well as manage stock for the fulfilment of competitions and goody bags for brand activity/PR
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions assisting with planning, developing concepts, marketing materials and execution of campaigns
- Day to day upkeep of all relevant marketing calendars
- Presentation decks - working with the Brand Execs to keep a record of all campaigns/activity and updating brand decks and presentations accordingly
- Social Media calendars, along with scheduling the brand social media posts and replying to fan questions/queries
- Creating artwork/assets to be used across the social media platforms
- CMS - website maintenance and creation of assets to be used
- Assist in the preparation of licensee days and trade events.
- Process invoices and log against the cost tracker
- Manage day to day marketing enquiries as required.
Skills and Experience
- Previous marketing experience within a busy marketing team essential.
- Previous experience in the TV, Film or Media industry
- Excellent administrative skills and knowledge of computer packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Understanding of digital platforms including CMS and social channels preferable but not essential
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.