This new and very exciting role is working as a Brand Coordinator on a well known and loved kid's brand. You will be working within the busy and dynamic Global Brand Management team for a fantastic entertainment company.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all brand & content activity are co-ordinated to a high standard across creative development, brand planning, asset production and brand approvals.
- Provide logistical and creative support to the Global Brand Management Team to assist in the implementation and delivery of global brand activations
- Coordinate team meetings to discuss activations, campaigns and brand direction
- Assist in the development of global assets for use across the business and wider teams
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions, assisting with planning, development & creation of key content across a variety of channels and formats
- Be a key point of contact and coordinate brand approvals across all areas of the business, providing and collating feedback
- Work closely with in-house digital & social media teams to coordinate feedback for monthly global content plans and creative assets
- Manage day-to-day enquiries for the team to cover content information, asset storage queries, asset requests etc
- Keeping production trackers up to date and ensuring key teams have access to key timelines and deliverables
You will have:
- Experience working for a busy brand and working within a marketing team
- Demonstrable organisational skills
- Ability to juggle several priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Resourceful and pro-active with the ability to work independently
- A team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Administrative skills and knowledge of computer packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook essential
- Adobe Photoshop experience ideal but not essential
- Understanding of digital platforms including CMS and social channels ideal but not essential
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.