Are you passionate, enthusiastic but also ambitious and up for a challenge? If so, this field sales role could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Handle are recruiting for a top premium beverage company and are looking for an entrepreneurial individual to be a strong ambassador for the brand.
As a Brand Development Executive you will need to be able to work independently and explore the area in which you will be working by visiting cafes, bars, clubs, festivals as well as exclusive events. You will need to maintain and deliver both your dedication and enthusiasm for the brand in order to drive sales and create brand awareness.
- Build long-term relationships with established as well as new customers
- Create a network of contacts with key influencers and industry experts
- Having a strong knowledge and understanding about the area in which you will be working in
- Taking responsibility for the On-Premise sales and marketing activities for the region you are working in
- Have a key eye for detail by being aware of the latest trends and able to discover new opportunities for the business
- Build your personal reputation within the local scene based on your extensive knowledge of the gastronomy industry and the latest trends
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of the nightlife scene in Leeds
- Have an established network of contacts within the area you will be working in
- Confident speaker and not afraid to approach people
- A 'can do' attitude
- Proven experience in beverage industry, hospitality, catering, marketing, gastronomy and sales is an advantage
- An interest in technology and someone who stays up to date with the latest IT software
- Be happy to work flexible hours
- Highly refined written and verbal communication
- Have strong commercial acumen
- Able to analyse sales and data and can draw the right conclusions
This is a permanent position paying £29k + bonus. The role will start in mid-November with interviews taking place in Leeds on October 21st.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.