Brand Executive - Employment Brand Marketing
Tech & Social Media
11 month FTC
Handle are delighted to have partnered with one of the biggest tech and social media giants of our time, in search of a new position in their London team. You will be a brand expert, with an interest in employer branding, working with an aim to attract new and upcoming talent. This is an absolutely fantastic opportunity for someone with an agency background looking to move client side and work with a growing and reputable brand.
- Project management of branding and employer brand marketing initiatives. Coming up with creative concepts and ideas to engage new potential employees.
- Partnering and collaborating with internal and external media agencies to ensure quality, creative marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Leveraging opportunities to engage employees in consistent employer branding efforts.
- Day to day support of Employer Brand Manager's across EMEA.
- Building trust and confidence with internal teams across the business.
You Will Have:
- Previous experience in a marketing role, ideally agency or creative agency side.
- A demonstrable track record in managing communications and multiple stakeholders at any one time.
- Experience in communicating concepts, engaging and influencing colleagues.
- Outstanding communication skills, both in person and written, taking pride in having strong attention to detail.
- A creative and an analytical mind - there's the opportunity to get involved in both creative process and strategic planning!
Please get in touch if you have experience as an Account Manager in a creative agency, this is a great opportunity!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.