Handle are working with a leading entertainment company in search for an ambitious and driven Brand Manager.
The functional objective of the role is to support the development of an integrated full mix marketing strategy & to fully execute supporting plans for the channel brands which are consistent with the global brand vision. This role also requires extensive digital skills.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in specific digital marketing/digital content production experience
- Commissioning and analysis of qualitative and quantitative research to identify insights
- Strong financial acumen in order to track digital revenue, manage budgets, develop business plans and support the overall corporate financial objectives
- Strong editorial and creative skills - able to produce effective written communication, and to critique and develop printed and audio visual creative and design
- Proven success in collaboration with PR to motivate key influencers / brand advocation
- Experience in brand management of relevant entertainment or related Global brands
- Experience in presenting to clients/senior personnel
- Understanding of ad trafficking
- Solid Partnership Marketing Skills - understanding of contra constructs and Sponsorship execution
- Proven ability to contribute to B2C marketing strategy, planning, research and brilliantly execute plans across the full mix: ATL, BTL, PR, Digital, Internal. B2C multi-media campaign development incl. the formulation of briefs
If you have similar experience and you are looking to elevate your career please do get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.