Brand Manager - Skincare Consumer Products
My client are a well-known, Australian owned, established lifestyle brand - with a large portfolio of consumer products within skin and body care. They are looking for a Brand Manager to step in and join them as they continue to grow internationally, you will have extensive experience in cosmetics or consumer products and a real passion for the beauty industry.
This is wonderful opportunity, you will be responsible for implementing brand assets and adhering to brand standards. You will need experience in working at a brand manager level and have previously worked on retail campaigns, to be considered for this exciting positon.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Leading the development and launch of products across new products within cosmetics, retailers, lifestyle and pharmacy.
- Turning consumer insights into relevant marketing opportunities for both consumer and trade marketing, with sales execution experience in working on instore strategies across POS, and retailer execution programmes.
- Along with the Senior Brand Manager, implement the Brand Vision, mission and goals, as well as the strategies to support the brand within the UK.
- Contribution to NPD strategy, with ideas, research and testing. As well as driving marketing through multiple channels.
- Working with and managing UK distributors, including sales, growth, marketing and performance - as well as monitoring and analysing distributor requirements. You will also work collaboratively with distributors to contribute to the strategy, design and implementation of trade marketing opportunities.
- Management and work with a UK PR agency on brand activations and implementations.
This is a unique position, within an exciting and appealing brand who have a strong international presence, you will be creative and consultative, with a hands on approach and the ability to thrive in a busy, dynamic environment.
Please do apply, if you are a brand manager with consumer experience in a lifestyle brand, along with a desire to work in cosmetics.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.