This Global Entertainment Company with a strong portfolio of popular Children's Brands is looking for a Brand Manager to develop and implement Global Brand for some of their biggest Kid's properties.
Reporting into the VP Global Brand Management, key responsibilities include:
- Devising Brand Marketing Plans, working across all aspects of the business including TV, Licensing, Digital and Consumer Products
- Creation and management of brand objectives, budgets and deliverables
- Acting as Brand Guardian for your properties to ensure all communications are within brand guidelines
- Presenting Brand plans to both internal and external stakeholders including licensees, agents and retailers
- Briefing and creation of Brand Assets
- Regular analysis of brand performance and key trends
With a plethora of experience in Brand Management for Children's/Family properties, the ideal candidate will have a vast amount of knowledge within licensing, working with retailers and working within the digital space. You will possess excellent communication skills, be highly analytical and commercial with a strong educational background. A genuine passion for Children's brands is a must.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.