My client is a global youth culture brand based in Central London looking for a Brand Manager, reporting directly to the Head of Brand.
- Sit in the brand team, working on consumer insights to understand how to grow the brand further strategically
- Create a brand identity, ensuring brand vision is consistent
- Be the brand guardian for the music, party and socialising scene, ensuring it is kept relevant for the UK.
- Work with creative/media agencies to deliver campaigns and events and grow participation
- Advertise creative, media planning and buying for events
- Contribute to business planning, including analysis
- Create event programmes, providing product at exclusive events, raising awareness
The Ideal Candidate Will…
- Have a track record of delivering brand growth
- Be passionate about music, going out and culture
- Have a great understanding of how to position a brand and use activities to grow this
- Have developed national activation's that grow awareness
- Be innovative and understand consumer perception
This is an incredible opportunity to join a global brand and have an impact through music and culture.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.