Brand Manager - Commercial Broadcaster
My client are one of the most well renowned UK based broadcasters, with an array of impressive brands and channels under their name. This is a brilliant opportunity, with the scope and opportunity to own and work with one of their most successful channels. You will be passionate about television, and you will have managed large, multichannel campaigns - along with having worked with senior stakeholders and members of staff.
Key duties will include:
- Managing and delivering a multitude of high profile campaigns across various channels with speed and efficiency.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing on delivering campaigns across the brand and directly on the channel, along with ownership of campaigns right from brief to completion.
- Collaboration with the insight team to initiate research and have the ability to utilise data to monitor marketing performance, with the aim to provide full post-campaign analysis.
- Partnerships with multiple teams, as well as insight and creative planning in order to deliver insight-led marketing campaigns.
- Agency management, ensuring that they deliver relevant elements of projects and campaigns.
This is a fantastic position, with a highly sought after and commendable UK based company, recognised for delivering both factual and entertaining content. The right candidate will come from a background in either entertainment or FMCG, and have the ability to manage and own fast-paced, demanding campaigns.
If you have a passion for broadcast and are interested in hearing about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.