My client, a leading exhibition organiser is seeking a Brand Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies across one of London's largest retail shows. The ideal applicant must have proven experience in creating and managing multiple marketing strategies. The role would focus on driving customer acquisition to create long-term value. You would work closely with the sales team to ensure all targets and growth plans are delivered with the best marketing tools and campaigns.
- Manage the marketing budget for the brand/portfolio, ensuring this delivers the required commercial results.
- Create brand objectives, and own the brand identity, including design, creative, messaging and brand guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong customer, market and competitive focus.
- Identify the market intelligence needed to create and deliver the plan, and work with Head of Insight to scope out and deliver the required research, data analysis and insight.
- Define target audience profiles and required reach for event.
- Create profiles for each key audience, with positioning and messaging statements for each.
- Agree sales goals with sales head; work with sales head and exhibitor marketing team to create exhibitor acquisition & retention plans, including key customer plans.
- Create the promotional and media plan, stemming from the sales & marketing plan, and covering pre, during and post-event activity.
- Generation and conversion, and loyalty/advocacy (for visitors, exhibitors, sponsors and delegates).
- Ensure strong communication with delivery teams at all times, including weekly meetings to review activity, spend and results, and agree plans to optimise or remediate where needed.
- Provide aggregated reporting of event KPI performance vs. targets.
- Present to sales and other key internal and external audiences as required, acting as the advocate for the brand.
- Deliver onsite briefing at event to event staff as required.
- Minimum two years' experience of developing strategic frameworks and processes, and creating highly effective strategic and tactical marketing plans.
- Practiced in managing and implementing all aspects of the marketing mix, covering proposition, pricing, distribution/sales strategies, and promotional strategies.
- Experience of brand management and development.
- Practiced in managing all aspects of the promotional mix.
- Experience of developing customer insight and improving customer experience.
- Minimum two years' experience of (and demonstrated aptitude for) all aspects of digital marketing, including eCRM, email & mobile, social media, website management, Ux, search and online advertising.
Key competencies required:
- Analytical, data-driven and highly structured approach to decision-making.
- Customer-oriented, taking pride in exceeding customer expectations.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship skills - able to build and develop strategic working relationships across the business.
- Highly proactive, initiating attitude - able to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and goals beyond what is required.
- Adaptable and flexible.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.