Handle have partnered up with a leading childrens' brands company in search for a brand manager. This global company is recognised for its high-profile and successful childrens' content and they are looking for a successful brand marketer to create and execute brand marketing plans for their key company brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver annual marketing plans
- Create and communicate brands updates/plans/pitch presentations to internal teams and external partners
- Evaluate internal and external marketing initiatives and provide campaign analysis
- Support trade shows and trade marketing
- Approval of all partner and licensee marketing materials working with licensees and partners to maximise cross promotional opportunities
Essential Skills and Experience
- 4+ years in a brand marketing role
- Experience and knowledge of licensing kids brands - international experience
- Proven experience of agency management skills and creative
- Experience of budget planning and tracking costs
- Genuine passion for kids brands
If you are an ambitious brand marketer and you would be interested in joining a leading childrens' brands company please do apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.