My client is a global beauty business with a number of luxury brands within the portfolio. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Brand Manager will be responsible for both trade marketing and brand management.
- Own the trade marketing calendar for all retailers EMEA and UK
- Work alongside the NAM to manage all exclusives and promotions
- Lead and execute all POS, events, new launches and trade advertising
- Manage all gift with purchase for the UK
- Manage one Brand Assistant with another Brand Manager
- Manage the relaunch of the brand into the UK and increase brand awareness
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing to brief and manage the media agency
- Ensure consistency of the brand across all platforms
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience in retail marketing within a beauty business
- Strong commercial understanding
- The ability to influence at all levels across the business
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world renowned beauty business and develop your career within marketing.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.