Our client is on the lookout for a talented and passionate individual to join their team as a Brand Manager. The candidate will need to present a strong vision for the brand and understand all aspects of digital marketing and social media. As Brand Manager you will take full control of the companies content generation, online marketing, sales, member- ship & loyalty scheme, email communications and social media. You will be based at the Company's head office in central London and you will report into the Company Directors.
- You will be responsible for all digital marketing across the company website, social media and key third party websites and apps
- Delivery of a full 12 month marketing plan alongside budget, manage a content calendar with all key dates and report on activity, social growth and other successes weekly
- You will be responsible for sourcing exciting partnerships and opportunities both in and out of the venues
- You will need to manage all company data
- You will work alongside the graphic designer to ensure the social channels and website are consistently on brand and up to date with the latest information
- Digital marketing
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Experience with data management
- Strong understanding of how marketing drives sales
- Proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good understanding of all social media platforms
- Good eye for design and branding
If you are a creative, brand marketer who would be interested in an exciting opportunity like this please go ahead and apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.