This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a major global entertainment company as a Brand Manager looking after the UK and EMEA markets. The responsibility of this role with be to pull together the overall channel strategy and plans working closely with contacts across the business such as on air communications, partnerships, programming.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the development of the channel and executing clear overall channel brand strategies and plans that meet ratings and revenue objectives.
- Supporting the setting of channel, web and marketing KPIs and reporting on progress on an ongoing basis.
- Working closely with the research function and leveraging digital analysis to assist in informing strategy and maximising the effectiveness of programming, marketing and media planning.
- Project managing the creative development process both on and off air to deliver excellent creative work, to time and budget.
- Working closely with On-Air Media Planning to maximise and integrate on and off-air activity.
- Developing, managing and executing Digital Marketing including social media, paid digital media, content marketing and PR for the channels.
- Working alongside the Commercial team to monitor and optimise impact of digital activity on digital revenue.
- Executing partnerships and contra deals in line with Partnership Marketing Strategy.
- Executing sponsorships working closely with Sponsorship team.
- Supporting Central Ad Sales function in the execution and management of online sponsorships.
- Executing trade marketing plans in line with strategy.
- Reviewing, evaluating and measuring on and off air activity for the channels.
- Recommending improvements to innovate and optimise effectiveness of activity and company processes.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in specific digital marketing/digital content production experience (social, mobile, in-house web development and maintenance, paid media, content marketing) - likely includes experience of an entertainment/lifestyle brand with strong PR-ability.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Strong Digital Media Skills at executional level: paid, viral, social, SEO, content marketing.
- A thorough understanding of content management systems and their use in populating websites with content.
- Advanced use of Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, Fireworks and other graphics software.
- Proven ability to contribute to B2C marketing strategy, planning, research and brilliantly execute plans across the full mix: ATL, BTL, PR, Digital, Internal. B2C multi-media campaign development incl. the formulation of briefs.
- Proven success in collaboration with PR to motivate key influencers / brand advocation.
- Experience in creating and monetising digital content.
- Experience in executing successful full mix B2C marketing campaign.
- Experience in presenting to clients/senior personnel.
- Understanding of ad trafficking.
- Commissioning and analysis of qualitative and quantitative research to identify insights.
- Strong financial acumen in order to track digital revenue, manage budgets, develop business plans and support the overall corporate financial objectives.
- Strong editorial and creative skills
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.