This Global Entertainment Company, responsible for some of the most well-known and loved children's brands, is searching for a Brand Marketing Executive! Reporting into the UK Brand Marketing Manager, you will be looking after a selection of their hugely successful pre-school entertainment brands; working across all brand initiatives for the UK Market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Brand Manager to create and develop brand communication strategies for the UK Market.
- Briefing, creating and distributing brand marketing assets.
- Championing the assigned brand across all third party marketing material and licensed products.
- Coordinating marketing calendars, ensuring they are aligned with brand marketing activity.
- Managing and communicating consumer advertising and brand campaigns.
- Implementing social media strategy across multiple channels and platforms.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders including; International Marketing team, licensing teams, digital, creative and PR agencies, and charity partnerships.
The successful candidate will have previous brand marketing experience within children's entertainment. Your communication and project management skills are second to none, and you are able to juggle multiple priorities with ease; remaining calm in high pressured situations. Confident in working independently as well as in a team, you must be results driven and highly creative. A strong passion to work with children's brands is a must.
If this sounds like the next challenge for you, please apply today! email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.