This major Publisher of Children's Books is looking for a Brand Marketing Manager on a Maternity Cover contract to develop and implement marketing strategy for some of their biggest Children's brands.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, key responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns to strengthen author brands and to drive sales of Children's titles
- Working closely with the publicist team on any author/illustrator involvement
- Acting as the central point of contact for licensing partners on all marketing activity
- Devising a content plan for all social medial platforms
- Working closely with partners on marketing activity for play performances, exhibitions and experiences
- Managing all external creative agencies
Coming from a Consumer Marketing background in Publishing or Entertainment, preferably for Children's Brands, the ideal candidate will be a creative and commercial Brand and/or Product Marketer with a wealth of experience in delivering nationwide campaigns across the full marketing mix. You will be an excellent communicator, highly analytical with a strong educational background and a passion for books.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.