Brand Partnerships - Production and Entertainment
I'm excited to be working alongside a leading production studio in search of Brand Partnerships Coordinator. This is a great opportunity for an outgoing and confident individual, with outstanding organisational skills - looking to make a move into partnerships or marketing.
You will support the Senior Brand Partnerships Manager on various ad hoc tasks, as well as dealing day to day with media agencies, broadcasters and talent agencies, you'd also be responsible for the coordination of events. This is a busy position and you'll be an integral part of the team, you'll need to be organised, diligent and ambitious to be considered!
Key Responsibilities: -
- Providing daily support with team members across the office, as well as the day to day management of brand partners.
- Tracking of department costs, administrative support, inclusive of booking travel, hotels and handling expenses.
- Project management of a number of brand partnerships - by being the point of contact for client enquiries, organising calls and assisting with post campaign analysis.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, broadcasters and talent agents, and providing internal communications throughout the business.
- Scheduling across all shows, to secure on screen talent for brand partnerships and partnership activity.
You Will Have:-
- Outstanding organisational skills, meticulous attention to detail and a 'can do' attitude.
- Proven knowledge, awareness or a keen interest in brand partnerships, marketing or brands and the desire to eventually progress into such an area.
- The ability to work in fast-paced environment, and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Proven experience in an administrative function with relevant experience in handling brands, PR agencies, broadcasters and talent agents.
Please apply to the above if you are excited by partnerships or marketing and have demonstrable experience within an organisational, administrative position, within entertainment!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.