Brand Partnerships Manager
We're delighted to be working with a fantastic fast-growth start-up, who are a full service media agency, specialising in kids content and media.
Ideally looking for a commercial professional with exposure to kids entertainment and content, along with partnerships and account management skills in marketing. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, hardworking and creative individual.
- Consistently build on brand awareness, buy-in and retention of the full range of products on offer, through close work with clients, presentations and relationship building
- Maintaining and fostering great working relationships with key stakeholders
- An expert understanding of the businesses products and services, translating the full product suite to clients and turning briefings into creative and strategic proposals across campaigns
- Creation of sales and marketing material to support on project proposals
- Work with clients, using various customer and media insights to better define media execution and buying strategy
- Development and delivery of sales strategy
You Will Have:
- Either in-house or agency side experience, within a creative, digital or marketing environment
- A passion, knowledge or experience in the kids entertainment industry
- Proven track record of sales across the advertising and creative industry
- Experience in digital marketing and strong working knowledge of the space
- Great social skills, the ability to make and maintain working relationships is key in this role
- A great work ethic, with a strategic and creative approach to all projects, ensuring that you always deliver to the best of your ability
Please get in touch - if the above sounds like you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.