Brand Partnerships Manager - Music (MAT Cover)
Fantastic opportunity for a highly confident and organised Brand Partnerships Manager to work for an in-house creative team at a Music and Entertainment Company.
You will be responsible for growing the business by building and developing new and current revenue streams through a variety of brand partnerships.
Based in London offices, we're looking for a pro-active Brand Partnerships Manager with multiple years of strong relationships with household brands with in music and entertainment space.
Key features will include:
- Seeking new opportunities and developing current partnerships to drive revenue
- Being collaborative with record labels, the artists and their management
- Pitching to new and current partners with original creative brand partnership projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of developing and delivering brand partnership campaigns across multiple platforms
- Be highly organised with multiple years of project management experience
- Have a great knowledge of the current music and entertainment culture
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Brand Partnerships Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.