Handle is working with a prominent talent management company to source a Brand Partnerships Manager to join their central London team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced media focused sales person to join an established yet evolving agency who work with a number of high profile talent. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing and securing commercial opportunities through strategic brand and licensing partnerships.
Reporting directly to the Director of Brands, your key responsibilities will be:
- Seek ongoing long term partnerships for your all of your clients to develop a sustainable pool of opportunities
- Remain up-to-date with the market so that you are able to identify partnership opportunities with each client's brand objective in mind
- Utilise the CRM database and work with a number of other teams internally to ensure proposals are supported and executed to maximise
- Attend all relevant events, both industry and networking and build relationships with key decision makers
- Presenting new ideas at weekly sales meetings to develop partnerships for each client
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a dynamic media sales environment, i.e. account management
- Excellent history of media focused sales with evidence of exceeding targets and securing long-term partnerships
- Great communication skills, including presenting to clients and internally
- Excellent pitch and negotiation skills, with the proven ability to manage the sales process from creation to completion
- A number of contacts within relevant industries, who are considered key decision makers
- Great attention to detail and excellent organisation with the ability to work on multiple tasks
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to charlotte.rualLovell@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.