Brand Partnerships Manager
Handle recruitment is working with a new talent management agency, who represent digital influencers, to source a skilled Brand Partnerships Manager.
Our client provides high level support and development opportunities for the next generation of digital influencers. They are looking for an experienced Brand Partnerships Manager who is an enthusiastic individual who is happy to work as part of a small team and work closely with Talent. The successful candidate will work closely with Talent Managers and alongside the other full-time Brand Partnerships Executive.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Pitching for new business.
- Handling inbound enquiries.
- Working with Talent on the roster to come up with creative ideas to pitch to target brands.
- Coordinating regular meetings with brands, PRs and agencies.
- Working with the Talent Coordinator to handle logistics for Talent brand collaborations, i.e. ensuring brand products are at the right place, at the right time, and helping to ensure that briefing documents are produced, and briefing points met in full.
- Liaising with Talent to help them fulfil projects and partnerships.
- Compiling and preparing post campaign analysis and reports.
- Scouting for potential Talent signings is always encouraged.
- Other tasks and duties necessary to ensure the smooth day to day running of this exciting and dynamic business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of Influencers and social media and the brand partnerships market.
- An ability to effectively pitch Influencers to brands, to win long-term partnership business.
- Pre- existing relationships and contacts with a wide variety of brands and PRs.
- Proven negotiation skills - able to always gain the best deal possible.
- Proficiency at creating Talent pitch decks and documents.
- Excellent communication skills and confident liaising with high profile talent.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work to demanding schedules and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An understanding of social media statistics and to be able to draw insights from these.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a hardworking, newly formed team and would be a fantastic role for someone with strong Brand Partnerships experience in this field. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.