Amazing opportunity for a broadcast booking coordinator to join this leading broadcast hire facility in West London. You'll have advanced knowledge of broadcast equipment matched with an ambitious drive to deliver excellent results to clients. You will provide both administrative and practical support to ensure clients receive a seamless and high quality experience.
Typical day to day responsibilities:
-Managing a portfolio of clients along with assisting and supporting other bookings team members to ensure efficient project management
- Booking and scheduling kit and crew within tight deadlines
- Taking care of all associated administration and logistics
- Provide precise quotes around costings, ensuring invoicing and PO's processes are efficient
- Developing and forging strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and ability to multitask across multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Farmers Wife is a bonus but not essential, however desire and ability to learn and adapt quickly to new databases and software is essential
- Excellent time-keeper with the ability to work with initiative and keeping tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading broadcast hire facility, supporting major productions for the likes of BBC, ITV, Channel 5 and Sky, so is a fantastic chance to develop a career in the TV & Film equipment rental industry.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.