Broadcast Graphics Producer - TV / Media
Handle is working with a Global TV network to help them find a Broadcast Graphics Producer. In this initial 6 months contract your role will focus on ensuring that broadcast graphics material is technically supported within a standardized Pixel Power architecture.
Technical Implementation & Support
- Proven track record in a broadcast production environment.
- Pixel Power Clarity
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating, building and implementing broadcast graphics.
- Provide guidance to in-country designers
- Investigate, log and resolve on-air discrepancies
- Implementing high-priority, short-turnaround special projects
- Working with Media Planning & Broadcast Schedule Operations teams
- Support the delivery and launch of new on-air toolkits (channel launches, rebrands, refreshes and HD launches).
- Housekeeping of media and graphics files.
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe After Effects
- Any other broadcast graphics system
If you feel the above role matches your skill set and interest please submit your CV through.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.