Broadcast IT Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Broadcast IT Engineer for one of the world's leading broadcasters for a 6 month contract.
THIS CLIENT WILL ONLY LOOK AT CANDIDATES WITH BROADCAST SECTOR EXPERIENCE AS WELL AS EXPERIENCE WITH AWS!!!
- Previous experience working in digital technical operations or media operations environment
- Experience of monitoring and supporting digital platforms
- Working experience in handling HD and SD video feeds
- Education - Preferred Bachelor's degree in Digital Media, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow MS Word, Excel or similar computer software systems.
- Working experience of cloud environments particularly AWS or Azure
- Monitor the client's digital platforms and video streams in real-time
- Responsible for coordinating technical support of all digital playout
- Acts as primary point of contact for all reported digital playout issues.
- Outage vetting - initiating of critical outage situations
- Severity 1, 2, and 3 outage notifications/updates/resolutions for digital
- Working experience of AWS operations
- Implement, or assist with implementation of, changes to digital production and infrastructure
- Perform & coordinate escalation resolution of incidents to the client's vendors
- Provide oversight to the Release Management process in monitoring and updating the status of releases
- Partner with Digital staff to ensure success of daily Digital operations
- Provide support for server patching/change management
- Provide support for other Technology Operations duties
- Provide a seamless and professional experience in supporting remote and regional business areas
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on email@example.com.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.