Business Affairs Administrator - Music
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with a leading Rights Management company to find a Business Affairs Administrator to join their team in London.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, issuing and following through to signature of Music Masters and Publishing licences
- Liaising with the Sync Team re rights they can and cannot grant
- Drafting, issuing and following through to signature of international third party product licences and distribution agreements
- Implementing, managing and inputting data on concluded third party licence/distribution agreements to spreadsheets
- General assistance to the wider team
- Dealing with queries from the Sync Licensing team
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid understanding of Music Masters and Publishing rights and contracts
- A solid understanding of Sync licensing for film and television
- Previous experience at a Collections Society, Publisher or Rights Management organisation
- Experience of drafting Licensing agreements
- Excellent knowledge of databases and advanced Excel skills
- A thorough knowledge of third party Licensing agreements
- Experience of working in a Business Affairs / Legal department is desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with a world class reputation and very impressive roster of clients.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.