Business Affairs Coordinator - Music
Salary Negotiable DOE
Fantastic opportunity for a switched on, organised Business Affairs Coordinator to join a well-known Music Management Company.
The Business Affairs Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Business Affairs Manager in the areas of contract management, royalty administration, licensing, registering and maintaining filing/label copy. Experience within the Music Industry is essential.
The main responsibilities of the Business Affairs Coordinator are:
- Assisting with the preparation of contracts
- Coordinating, signing and finalisation of such agreements
- Liaising with artists over the use over their repertoire
- Registration of repertoire to societies, filing label copy and key artist assets
- Liaising with accountants, agents and promoters with regarding agreements
- Royalty administration including assistant in tracking delivery in and out of artists royalty statements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Music industry experience in administration
- Strong time management, organisation and planning skills
- The ability to be a good team player to fit into existing small team
If your experience matches the above and you are looking for a new challenge, apply now! Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.