Handle are proud to be recruiting for a Business Analyst to work for an internationally recognises and rapidly expanding Financial institution. The successful candidate will be reporting in to the Commercial Finance Manager and assisting the finance, sales and marketing teams.
Suitable for a studying accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) of graduate calibre, you will be hands on with a can do attitude and have the ability to work across all functions of the business.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for:
- The preparation and maintenance of key sales reports and dashboards
- Providing critical support to the team during month end close, including P&L reconciliations and variance analysis
- Supporting the sales team to better understand and own their financials, through manipulating large amounts of data
- Monitoring orders, EPOS, in-store stockholding, to assist the teams in updating latest estimates
- Support in the creation of medium and long-term forecasts
- Assisting in the preparation of financial information for meetings and company presentations
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with a 2:1 or above and have relevant work experience. You will also have excellent communication skills to ensure strong internal and external relationships.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to continue their career in a long term, and progressive role within a leading beverage company.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.