Handle are currently working with a market leading media giant, who are looking for a Business Analyst. This is a 12-month fixed term contract, working within their Retail Marketing team. Therefore, knowledge of retail marketing is essential for this position. The successful candidate will act as a business analyst for non-IT projects, working to tight deadlines and keeping a close eye on the budgets.
- Take control of project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets
- Review and analysis essential KPIs
- Act a business partner to various business units
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics
- Assist with multiple ad-hoc projects
- Predict potential budget overruns and offer solutions
- Have worked in a similar analytical role within retail marketing
- Strong accounting knowledge with the ability to analysis business trends
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning
- Be able to work independently and adhere to tight deadlines
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.