Handle is working for a global Entertainment Brand to recruit a contrcat Business Analyst.
This role will be INSIDE IR35 regulations
The role sits within a team that supports the day to day operations of a world famous media studio.
This is a hands-on BA role, working directly with BU process owners and stakeholders, as well as project and technical managers to ensure alignment of technology solutions with strategic roadmaps. The role requires excellent Business-Partner Relationship Management skills, as well as a good understanding of application infrastructure and system integrations.
The role is expected to lead the Business Analysis function in assigned projects and to work effectively within the wider Project Delivery Operations team; this includes employees, Independent Contractors, on- & off- shore Support Partners, Vendors, and all types of external technology resources. Collaboration with other WM Technology groups and Business Unit resources is essential.
This position is responsible for the development of functional requirements, process maps and relative BA/Project documentation. They will be conducting user interviews and lead workshops with project stakeholders to elicit functional requirements and designs for projects and enhancements. Upon establishment of the requirements baseline, they will use their functional knowledge to support the subsequent phases of design, development, testing and deployment. This position will also provide analysis on technology business transformation initiatives and associated business impact.
This person will be energetic, meticulously organised, have good communications skills, and able to balance multiple concurrent activities
Relevant Previous Work Experience
- 6+ years of experience in business analysis of complex technology projects within a diverse portfolio -- required
- 4+ years of experience of assisting PMs throughout full project lifecycle -- required
- 3+ years of experience in complex systems integrations -- strongly preferred
- Experience collaborating with Key Business Stakeholders through business change -- strongly preferred
- Experience working on projects with satellite project resources &/or vendors, across multiple time zones -- strongly preferred
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.