Arts & Entertainment Sector Business Analyst Contract BPR Ticketing Hospitality Finance BAU Systems
Handle is working with a very well known organization in the Arts & Entertainment sector to recruit an experienced contract Business Analyst, to support the launch of a world-class entertainment facility.
Prior experience in entertainment, events or visitor attractions is vital for this role.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that planned products and services can be delivered either by existing systems or through planned procurement. The BA will help to align the objectives of each function with software solutions.
* Analysis "as is" and "to be" states
* Manage, collect and research business requirements
* Communicate between key stakeholders in Ticketing, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Hospitality.
* Produce high-quality business analysis deliverables. These will be documented and presented to the relevant stakeholders.
* Present ideas, changes & solutions to key stakeholders.
* Use existing and systems and any relevant (integrated) 3rd party systems to provide solutions to business issues and requirements.
* Review, refine and devise business processes to answer business requirements.
* Influence and manage organizational change
PLEASE NOTE - PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT OR EVENTS SPACE IS ESSENTIAL.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.