Business Analyst - Broadcast / Scheduling
We currently have a Business Analyst role available for a global Broadcast company with UK headquarters in London.
*Scheduling / Content System / broadcast experience required*
The right Business Analyst will be working on a scheduling systems project. Broadcast Management System (i BMS) experience such as Whats'On or similar would be ideal . Supporting
- Work with stakeholders to understand our goals & vision
- Supporting business users /business analysis and quality assurance
- various scheduling / broadcast systems projects
- strategic and tactical planning of systems feature / functionality
- delivery of the product roadmap, producing requirements, specifications and wireframes
- Contribute to a strong testing / UAT culture,
- Generate analytics and other reports.
- Assist with project validation by identifying/evaluating areas of risk
- Broadcast Experience
- Scheduling systems project experience preferred
- **Broadcast Management System experience (BMS) such as Whats'On or similar
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Business Analyst - Broadcast / Media / Scheduling
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.