Business Analyst Contract - Film Studio
London 4 months | £350-£450 Day/Rate
Handle are currently working with a Global Film Studio in North London who are currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst. Experience in the Film, TV or Media Industry is a must.
Responsibilities of Business Analyst Film Studio, London:
- Work, either within the team or directly with the business, to capture and review new Business Requests
- Determine work effort and associated costs.
- Identify solutions, perform necessary analysis to support the business.
- Deliver functional design requirements and specifications.
- Understand the operational constraints in which the solution must operate, and translate these into reliability, availability, and capacity requirements.
Requirements of Business Analyst Film Studio, London:
- Extensive experience in a client-facing Business Analysis role.
- Business Process design and modelling.
- Business Process re-engineering.
- Application design.
- Ability to gather, analyse and translate/define requirements.
- Project Forecasting: functional and technical effort estimation.
- Knowledge of system development lifecycle phases (SDLC).
- Knowledge of AGILE principles.
Do get in touch if you're interested in discussing the details ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.