A leading international TV and Film business are looking to add to there vibrant team with a Qualified Business Analyst.
Working closely with the FP&A Manager this role will be play a key part in all commercial analysis and decision making for the business.
Your main duties will include;
- Production of annual budget, quarterly reforecasts and monthly outturns
- Analyse actual and projected performance versus plans and forecasts
- Assist commercial teams in development / enhancement of tools to monitor critical variables
- Analysis of advertising and marketing spend by media
- Attend monthly meeting with commercial team to track risks and opportunities for the year
- Provide independent challenge to commercial assumptions through robust supporting analysis
The successful candidate will most likely be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with at least one year of PQE and a strong academic background.
You will recieve a salary upto £55k plus excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.