An amazing opportunity has become available for a Business Analyst to join one of the globes largest media platforms in film, TV and Music Production.
Working within the Film Finance Team, the role will be supporting the commercial function for Home Entertainment division in the production of budgets and forecasts.
This is an amazing opportunity for a part qualified ACCA/CIMA student who is looking to complete their studies in a highly commercial and dynamic role.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly commercial reporting packs
- Assist in preparation of Budgets and Forecasts for Home Entertainment
- Prepare regular analysis of internal and external information to present to commercial teams to aid decision making in areas such as competitor analysis, industry trends and sales profiles.
- Prepare and review Home Entertainment cashflow forecasts.
- Assist with any ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate:
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience working for a media/creative business or clearly demonstrate an interest to
- Degree educated or a minimum of 3 "B" grades at A Level
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.