An exclusive opportunity has become available for a qualified (ACA or CIMA) Business Analyst, to join one of the world's largest technology companies.
The focus of this role is to manage the tracking and reporting of Commissions performance in the EMEIA sales organisation.
The role involves planning, forecasting, tracking, analysing and reporting spend against plan
The successful candidate will be a key member of the FP&A team, liaising with all levels of EMEIA senior management.
- MBusiness partnering with key stakeholders to implement, police and advise on commission plans, target setting and exceptions.
- Quality presentations to the EMEIA Senior Leadership Team that highlight performance, present facts & insight for key decision making
- Develop and maintain the existing Commissions forecasting model to support a detailed review of forecast assumptions and to drive more accurate forecasting.
- Review of quarterly commissions attainments versus targets to identify trends for future target setting.
- ACA or CIMA or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4-5 years PQE
- Intermediate to advanced Excel (pivots, in-directs, index, match), ideally modelling and dashboard experience. Macros and basic VBA is a bonus.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills, at all levels of the organisation and proven professional presentation skills at Senior Executive level
- Extensive Commissions experience is essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.