A global tech giant are currently seeking a highly commercial Business Analyst to join their product manufacturing business on a 12 month contract, the contract has a high chance of being extended.
Reporting into the Operations Lead the day to day duties of the Business Analyst role will include:
- Driving and building processes for data gathering, validation and documentation
- Leading analysis, reporting and insight communication across functions and teams
- Supporting Service Operations lead on tactical activities in Oracle
- Supporting continuous improvement projects from a data and insights point of view
- Reviewing and approve invoices, cost proposals and contract supplements
- Monitoring transaction controls and costs against budgets and targets
- Driving day to day operations, business partnering with
- Supporting fulfilment and transportation activities
The successful applicant will have excellent Excel skills proven in an operational environment (macros, power queries etc). Experience with Oracle, Power BI and/or Tableau is desirable.
All applicants should come from a manufacturing, supply chain or logistics background so that they fully appreciate the scope of the role and the processes involved.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.