An exciting opportunity has become available for a part-qualified Business Analyst to join a commercial team within a global leading media & entertainment business.
This is an exciting opportunity that offers a high level of responsibility and business partnering across a wide variety of internal departments including Directors, Creative Teams and the Finance & Accountant teams.
The main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Evaluate previous performance and advise the business as to the potential profitability of future investments.
- Analysis on the monthly divisional reporting, including the explanation of any variance to budgeted and prior year results.
- Assist in the periodic planning & forecasting cycles.
- Ensure the accuracy of the divisional costs recorded as part of the month-end process.
- Develop positive & professional relationships with key stakeholders and increase the commercial awareness of the wider business.
- Ensure optimum cost control by monitoring divisional spend on titles.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally degree-qualified in a relevant specialism (minimum of 2:1).
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) - Finalist or part-qualified level.
- Ability to clearly report, analyse and interpret financial and commercial data.
- Excellent Excel skills
Our client offers excellent career prospects, a generous salary and an excellent bonus/benefits package! Get applying!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.