Handle is working with a global entertainment corporation to recruit an experienced Business Anlayst. N.B. This role is INSIDE IR35 regulations.
The client are one of the worlds most prominet entertainment brands and the role will sit within the group that supports global Retail, eCommerce and live visitor events.
Seeking a candidate that can work as a hands-on BA role with strong PM capabilities, working directly with BU process owners and stakeholders, as
well as project and technical managers to ensure alignment of technology solutions with strategic roadmaps.
The role requires excellent Business-Partner Relationship Management skills, as well as a good
understanding of application infrastructure and system integrations.
The role is expected to develop a deep understanding of the current businesses processes and practices
used within the various retail businesses. Daily activities include research, analysis, requirements elicitation
and process modeling, leading to recommendations on business efficiencies and performance
improvements. They will also provide analysis on business transformation initiatives and associated
- Requirements Gathering, Process Mapping, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, Business Process
Transformation, and Change Management are all critical parts of this role
- Responsible for BA deliverables through project lifecycle; inclusive of design sessions, building
business scenarios for testing, reviewing test plans and ensuring the appropriate end-user
acceptance testing is obtained and finally, ensuring the required stabilization plan for the solution
is in place
- Collaborates with technical resources and provide input to technical design specifications
- Liaises with internal & external technology teams, to ensure agreed business system features are
- Serves as the functional expert, while actively participating in testing, training, and user
- Executes retail systems configuration, whilst acting as the SME within Retail tech
- Positive BU Stakeholder engagement throughout Project Phases
- Expertise in software development life cycle concepts (both B2B and B2C)
Skills / Experience
4+ years of experience in business analysis of complex technology projects within a diverse
portfolio -- required
- 3+ years of experience of assisting PMs throughout full project lifecycle -- required
- 2+ years of experience in complex systems integrations to financial and other systems -- strongly
- experience collaborating with Key Business Stakeholders through business change -- strongly
- experience working on projects with satellite project resources &/or vendors, across multiple time
zones -- strongly preferred
- experience working within a high-paced customer-facing environment or Entertainment Industry -
- experience in custom/package software and databases - preferred
- experience in Point of Sale, eCommerce, Ticketing, Salesforce, Websites and Business Intelligence
applications -- preferred
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.