Business Analyst - retail / eCommerce / Digital / SQL
We currently have a Business Analyst role available for a high profile technically focused retail company based at their head office near Victoria Station.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced working environment reporting to the Senior Product Manager and responsible for analysing data to identify and evaluate improvement
- requirements gathering, solution design, testing and go-live support.
- multiple projects in parallel, building strong relationships with all stakeholders
- working across multiple departments contribute to the delivery of challenging change projects
Nice to have:
- Demonstrate experience in change leadership
- Hold knowledge of database structures
- Have experience of SQL query, preferable Google BigQuery
- Understanding of Agile, Lean or other software development methodologies.
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and other methods of software testing
- REST APIs and Service Orientated Architecture
- Creating and maintaining reports in SQL
- Designing and developing front-end reporting
- Designing the architecture of their BI stack
- Maintain documentation on internal data and reporting systems
- Oversee the data integrity of our internal systems and connections
- Working with wider Tech team ensuring the right data and tooling is available
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Business Analyst - retail / eCommerce / Digital
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.