Lead Business Analyst - Broadcast / Entertainment / Licensing
We currently have a Lead Business Analyst role available for a high profile tech company with UK headquarters in London. The right candidate will have a good technical understanding and ability to lead entire BA function.
- Established BA with experience in interpretation and delivery
- Thorough understanding of Scrum/Kanban
- High level of technical knowledge to aid development team
- Competence in analysis techniques and managing business expectations
- Liaising with Product Expert on product development processes
- Key player in the preparation of theme, stories, & epics
- Outlining requirements from user feedback, stakeholders, technology trends etc.
- Participating in project meeting - sprint planning, issues & risks, progress reviews
- Working knowledge of product licensing industry
- Good understanding of technology trends
- Microsoft Office 365 skills and tools for process modelling
- Experience writing and executing UAT scripts
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Akua on 0207569 9926
Agile Business Analyst / Technical BA / Technical Business Analyst / Agile BA Broadcast / Lead Business Analyst - Broadcast / Entertainment / Licensing
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.