Business Analyst / Product Owner - Broadcast / Entertainment / Licensing
We currently have a Business Analyst / Product Owner role available for a high profile tech company with UK headquarters in London. The right candidate will have a good technical understanding working closely with developers as well as comfortable writing stories.
- live and on-demand streaming environments
- development of market leading products, streaming / Licensing
- understanding of Agile product development practices,
- Writing User Stories using BDD and TDD.
- Experience in the development and mapping out of user journeys
- Development of detailed requirements
- Develop and map out User journeys and functional processes
- Conduct gap analysis to ensure consistent features and UX
- Support in defining agency acceptance criteria and evaluation of agencies
- Support definition of app migration requirements and approach
- Work with in-house & Agency development teams
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Agile Business Analyst / Technical BA / Technical Business Analyst / Agile BA -Broadcast
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.