We are looking for a Business and Analytics Analyst to join a successful London based music company and take responsibility for owning and developing data and reporting solutions to provide analysis and insight for the business.
With an innovative and ever evolving product portfolio and an enviable client base, this company is going from strength to strength. This is a great opportunity to join a company at the top of their game, and play a key role within the data and analytics team, in turn driving growth across the business as a whole.
This will be a broad and varied role, but the core focus will be to deliver reporting, analytics and business intelligence solutions. Working with high volumes of data from multiple sources, you will need to work closely with stakeholders to understand requirements, and use your technical skills to interrogate and manipulate data to deliver tangible insights. This is a new role in the business, so you will have the opportunity to shape and evolve it, and will be able to make recommendations, conduct investigations and really influence the approach to data.
To be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of commercial experience in a data focused role. We're not too fussed about what your job title is, but you must be used to working with large volumes of data from multiple sources, and will have the technical and analysis skills required to deliver actionable insights. We will be looking for you to demonstrate the following;
- Advanced use of SQL, Excel, and ideally web analytics.
- Strong CRM experience, ideally within a B2B organisation.
- Knowledge of business intelligence and analytics tools (Birst / Business Objects / Cognos).
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- The ability to work with multiple data sources, and ideally experience of customer segmentation / profiling.
- Experience in a client facing environment, including the ability to influence stakeholders and to present complex technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- A technical degree (Computer Science / Maths / Science) or equivalent.
In addition we are looking for people with excellent communication skills, the ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally, and experience proposing and delivering data focused solutions.
You will need to be enthusiastic, confident and keen to learn. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Will Fraser at Handle Recruitment for more information.
Data Analyst Business Analyst Analytics Analysis SQL Excel CRM Business Intelligence Birst Business Objects Cognos Salesforce Data Report Table Client BSc Data Analyst Business Analyst
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.