Legal and Business Affairs Coordinator
Based in London
Salary £28,000 - £30,000
Handle Recruitment is working with an International TV, Talent Management and Entertainment company who are seeking a new Legal and Business Affairs Coordinator to join their expanding business.
They pride themselves on being award winning standard and focus on offering an environment where employees can grow and progress upwards within their careers.
Our client is looking for someone who will pro-actively support the companies legal team by implementing and overseeing the departments procedures, assist with contract for production and talent and being the 'go to' for various teams in the business in need of legal support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and working alongside the lawyers in the legal and business affairs team
- Responsible for all admin support for the team
- Implementing procedures and systems to maximise efficiency for the team
- Be the first port of call for the team
- Responsible for preparing and then issuing various standard paperwork required for the business
- Responding to queries from the distribution and/or royalties team in respect of contractual terms
- Undertaking legal and industry related research tasks
- Potential to draft and review certain forms of agreements
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Legal degree is very desirable
- Prior experience regarding royalties is highly desirable
- Pro-active, organised and detail orientated
- Strong communication skills;
- Self-sufficient and resourceful;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Ability to read and interpret key terms in agreements and experience in contracts is highly desirable
- Prior experience identifying and implementing improvements to procedure is highly desirable
- A passion for TV
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.