Handle Recruitment are looking for Business Coordinator at a leading Financial Services company for the Entertainment Industry. This is a role that involves supporting 2 Business Managers within the company and assisting with all projects and administrative duties.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and have the ability to build quality relationships at all levels while remaining calm under pressure in a demanding environment. Organisation is essential as well the ability to prioritise tasks. Proven experience in a transferable administration role is essential and experience working within Tax is preferable.
- Reviewing and flagging emails to the Business Managers
- Setting up projects on the internal system
- Diary Management and updates on the CCH system
- Making sure projects are all kept up to date on the system
- Liaising with suppliers
- Reviewing reports
- Preparing meeting agenda notes and action plans
- Client billing
- Ensuring documents are ready for approval
- Schedule, update and monitor client appointments
- Implement new ways of working to increase productivity
- Any ad hoc project work
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar administrative role
- Familiar working with US/UK tax workbooks
- Previous experience managing personal tax and year-end tax deadline on CCH
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong computer skills
- Team player but also can work autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Flexibility to deal with ad hoc tasks and flexible working hours.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to join a dynamic and ever growing International company based in Central London.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.