Handle Recruitment is seeking an established contracts professional with exposure to banking or finance to join one of the world's most renowned and highly regarded technology brands. This role is initially a six month contract with potential to extend.
This brand are at the forefront of innovation, and therefore the role would be well suited to a highly motivated individual who can drive new relationships with one of the company's newer offerings, essentially acting as a start-up within a blue chip organisation. You will do this through excellent management of the end to end process of contract finalisation and execution, both internally and externally with the new partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with legal and preparing contracts for bank partners
- Ongoing management of questions from new partners
- Working with business partners to create and document new solutions, such as instructions, manuals, training materials, and processes/procedures
- Providing regular pipeline updates to the wider EMEA teams
- Supporting business partners with product, customer and market intelligence
- Regular business reviews with strategic partners
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of managing projects and process management
- Payments, financial services or related industry background (some additional legal expertise is ideal)
- Exposure to managing contract negotiation and management
- Excellent communication skills
This is truly an incredible opportunity with a globally recognised and prestigious brand. Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.