I am actively seeking a Business Development Director for a leading customer insight agency in Central London.
My client are a global brand with offices internationally. They have been helping brands build deep and insightful relationships with customers for nearly twenty years.
This role is a key hire and will be pivotal in the growth of the EMEA business and development of an ambitious team. With an enviable client list, they have built long term relationships resulting in repeat business year on year. You will work closely with the MD's and wider management team to set and execute the growth strategy, you play a leading role in developing their market positioning and strategy for new products and services.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Director include but are not limited to:
- Lead the growth team
- Winning significant new business from existing clients or prospects
- Able to pitch detailed proposals to senior or C-suite level executives
- Be able to put together proposals on tight deadlines
- Design a 1st class research enquiry that is progressive and pushes boundaries
- Understand and query the underlying business objective
- Set and enforce high standards of sales and marketing performance across the company
- Effectively communicate progress against targets and KPI's to the management team
- Build long term relationships
The ideal candidate:
- Will work in a similar role - you will need to have a strong track record in insight/research as well as marketing/branding/innovation.
- A strong track record in winning new business.
- Ability to manage and develop a large ambitious team
- Deliver high quality work that will have an impact
- Be degree educated
Salary and Benefits:
£70,000 - £100,000K + Bonus structure + Benefits package
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.