Handle Recruitment is seeking a senior business developer and commercial strategist to join an independent and award winning agency who specialise in the live entertainment industry; including theatre, comedy shows and children's entertainment.
Collaborating with the agency founder and MD your responsibilities as the Business Development Director will involve;
- Securing new business, managing key relationships and leading on campaigns that will allow the agency to fulfil its growth plans.
- Account Management, directing campaign delivery on accounts and managing stakeholder relationships.
- Managing and overseeing financial and business planning activities.
- Developing and appraising key team members within the company, implementing retention strategies.
- Project management; overseeing on and offline marketing and advertising campaigns on all types of projects and to ensure delivery and client satisfaction.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- The ability to bring relationships to the company as well as creating new opportunities through networking and pitching.
- Account management experience, going beyond new business to develop existing relationships.
- Extensive marketing experience or knowledge (client or agency side).
- Industry contacts; a strong network of potential clients in the live entertainment industry is highly desirable!
If you thrive on winning new business and love the theatre, comedy and or/general live entertainment please do get in touch and apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.