Handle Recruitment is seeking a strong relationship manager to join a global events organisation. As VIP recruiter you will be responsible for working with the VIP team to deliver senior industry leaders to the tech portfolio of events and regional reunions.
- Lead Management: Sourcing, managing and tracking leads from internal and external sources to ensure an effective VIP campaign
- Calling VIP targets to pitch them the concept of the VIP proposition and ensure they qualify
- Registering VIP's
- Customer Service: post registration ensure that VIPs have regular communications, acting as a point of contact to ensure their customer experience is exceptional
- Hit KPI's: to ensure consistency in weekly, monthly and campaign KPI's to deliver the required number of VIP's
- VIP engagement and retention: Post registration ensure consistent communications to convert pre-registered VIP's to onsite attendees
- Onsite execution and experience: continue the high levels of customer service onsite to maximise VIP experience. Working with the VIP team to facilitate the execution of onsite meetings and any other VIP activities
Who we are looking for:
- Good working knowledge of tools and techniques to secure attendees (paying or free)
- Proven success in calling senior industry leaders to attend/join an event or VIP proposition
- Consistency in achieving KPI's and goals
- Excellent IT skill including Microsoft office suite and CRM databases
- Experience in working with senior stakeholder's face to face delivering exceptional customer service
- Proven time management/project management skills to deliver results
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.