Handle Recruitment is recruiting a Business Development Executive to join a digital media technology company based in Central London with some international travel.
As the Business Development Executive your responsibilities will include;
- Working on all aspects of the company's business development activities, with a clear focus and drive to create opportunities and generate revenue
- Marketing and selling to mainly media agencies, as well as content owners and brand owners
- Building a broad range of contacts at media agencies to identify opportunities at an early stage, working closely with existing contacts at agencies
- Creating proposals, pricing and delivery of products and services
- Working closely with other teams in the business, such as tech and marketing
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Knowledge and interest in digital media, experience in the industry is ideal
- Confidence working with targets on a daily and monthly basis
- Strong communication skills in order to work effectively with high profile clients/brands and internal teams
- Previous experience with Word, Powerpoint, Excel and a CRM system. InDesign and Photoshop advantageous
If you are a confident salesperson who is keen to work in a creative agency environment please apply or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.