Handle Recruitment is seeking an account manager to join a growing entertainment distribution business, working with some of the biggest film studios in the market and successfully distributing their products across a range of the UK's biggest retailers.
As the Business Development Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day contact with your key accounts, including face to face meetings, email and phone conversations
- Delivering and negotiating activity plans across the portfolio of customers, updating the internal trade planner
- Inputting all forecasts relating to the portfolio, ensuring forecasts are 100% accurate every two weeks
- Liaising with the retail team to ensure delivery of key ranges for the portfolio
- Working with the Business Development Manager to build and maintain contacts
- Weekly 1-2-1 meetings with the BDM and monthly personal development review sessions
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Experienced in the retail or entertainment industries, ideally both in order to understand the relationship between the two
- Confident in a client facing position which will also include sales
- Customer and client focused, with strong commercial acumen
- A strong negotiator, with excellent problem solving skills
- Flexible to travel to attend store visits UK wide, usually during the day with occasional overnight stays
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.