Handle Recruitment is seeking an ambitious Business Development Executive to join a global provider of media, content and investment solutions for the mining, energy and agriculture industries.
As the Business Development Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing connections and relationships with listed Mining companies that are listed on AIM and TSX
- Gaining an understanding of their marketing objectives and target investor requirements.
- Identifying milestones and announcements that the mining company may wish to promote
- Promoting our investor led solutions such as virtual events, Investor roadshows (meetings), brand advertising and content services.
- Partnering with the research team and promoting thought leadership programs.
- Establishing annual programs and innovation solutions to mining companies.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of business development
- Knowledge of global resource industry through Investor relations, sales, or PR.
- Proven track-record of establishing relationships with CEO and board level decision makers.
- A hard work ethic and focus on direct client conversations.
- Ability to conduct strong openings and deal with objections.
- Excellent presentation skills face to face and via conference call
- An advantage would be someone with a background in the following industries: investor relations, mining or mining finance, or within a brokerage.
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.